– Welcome to Evelin Lindner's guest lecture on Humiliation, and How We Can Overcome It at the Centre for Peace Studies of the University of Tromsø, Northern Norway, Room U-06, 9th February 2018, 9.00 - 11.00. We thank Vidar Vambheim for this invitation, together with Christine Smith-Simonsen, the director of the Centre.
– Another warm welcome to Evelin Lindner's presentation of her new book Honor, Humiliation, and Terror at the Eldorado Bookshop in Oslo, Norway, Saturday, 17th February 2018, 14.00. We thank Eldorado Bookshop for this invitation.
– And welcome to Evelin Lindner's lecture Ære, ydmykelse og terror at Akademiet for livslang læring (English: Academy for Lifelong Learning) in Skien, Southern Norway, Skagerak Arena, 3rd floor, 20th February 2018, 11.00. We thank Ragnar Wesseltoft for this invitation.
– And welcome also to Evelin Lindner's annual lecture On Dignity and Humiliation at the Department of Psychology at the University of Oslo in Norway, Harald Schjelderups hus, Forskningsveien 3, seminar room 6, 2nd March 2018, 12.15-14.00. We thank the Department of Psychology for this invitation.
– Effekten av ydmykelser, foredrag, Asker Rotary klubb, Thon hotell Vettre, mandag 19. mars 2018, kl 18.15. Vi takker Are Langmoen for invitasjonen!
– Please look out for Evelin Lindner's annual talk at the Norwegian Centre for Human Rights at the University of Oslo in Norway in March or April.
See more here.
Linda Hartling, PhD, Director of Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies, and the entire organizing team!