We are profoundly thankful to Linda Hartling for creating another wonderful Dignity Letter for us, full of information, all presented in dignifying beauty and with Linda's enormous artistic creativity!
Just click here and you can see all of the Dignity Letters that Linda has created since 2009.
All HumanDHS efforts are a labor of love — we are all Sharegivers! Linda has been deeply dedicated to the work of dignity for over three decades and she gives her time, energy, and loving creativity as a gift to the world. Linda wrote her doctoral dissertation on the violation of dignity — namely humiliation — in 1995, and she is the director of our global dignity family since 2003. She is like a gardener, a gardener of dignity, nurturing all people and projects that bring more dignity into this world.
We celebrate you, dear Linda!
In deep gratitude to you, dearest Linda
& the entire global dignity family!
Google Trends shows a steadily growing awareness of human dignity. This graphic illustrates the number of searches for 'What is human dignity' since 2004.
The numbers on the vertical axis show relative search counts, not absolute ones.
- A warm welcome to the 2021 Workshop titled "Dignity Through Solidarity", December 9–11, 2021
- Welcome to the Dignity Letter — July 2021 — Dignity Through Solidarity
- Can Human Solidarity Globalize? — Evelin Lindner's Contribution to the Great Transition Forum of June 2021
- Welcome to the Dignity Letter — March 2021 — Good News in Hard Times
- David Yamada's Post-Workshop Blog, December 23, 2020
- How to Move from Humiliation to Human Dignity: His Royal Highness (HRH) Prince El Hassan bin Talal of Jordan in October 2020